Describe Something You Bought but You Were Not Happy With

Personally there are three main things that make me happy at this point. IELTS Speaking Part 2.


Pin On Clases De Ingles

Describe something you bought that was difficult to use at first.

. Describe the time when something made you happy Sample Answer 1 Well. Actually in my life I have performed many different transactions which give me both sense of satisfaction and discontentHowever if I have to pick out one item that really let me down I would name the birthday cake that I bought for my sister. You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.

An instance of buying or selling something Discontent n. How much it cost you. You have one minute to think about what youre going to say.

What you bought why you were not happy with it what you did with it explain how you felt about the situation. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. Similar Cue Card Topics that you should also be able to talk about.

But sometimes misleading advertisements. In the IELTS speaking test you might be asked to describe something that you have recently purchased. They are comfortable and steady.

How did you react. In a taste of peaceful happiness Exorbitant a. They were crystalline lenses which were transparent but the attractive lens.

The car is incredible to drive and turns heads everywhere I go. Model Answer 1. Describe something you have bought recently.

Dissatisfaction lack of contentment Pick out phrasal verb. IELTS CUE CARD Talk about an instance when you were cheated. Thank you for allowing me to tell you something on this interesting cue card topic.

You can make some notes to help you if you wish. In todays lesson I am going to show you what the cue card might look like and then run through some. Here I would like to talk about a skill which I believe takes a long time to learn.

With the recent attacks on the United States by terrorists many Americans have been experiencing feelings of fear sadness and tremendous anger. It was a computer. I suppose it is quite hard to fit lenses in first few attempts especially for the children.

Just like every other people I also have to buy things for myself and my family and its not that I always feel happy about my choices or purchases. I have purchased many products and I usually remain quite satisfied with them as I enquire about the quality of the merchandise from various resources. Describe something you bought that you were not happy with you should say.

It was easily one of the best decisions Ive ever made. And explain why you felt happy about it. To choose Let someone down expression.

Where youve bought it from. I once bought a Lotus Elise sports car. Well these days we often buy the latest technological gadgets and sometimes it takes a little time to get familiar with how they work.

A Product You Bought But dissatisfied about. What you have bought. Describe a bad experience you have.

Band 80 Sample Answer. And here I would like to talk about a product which I bought about six months ago but I am not satisfied with it. What this thing is.

The shoes lift me up and build a confidence in me. You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. She had purchased a laptop and she wanted to sell it.

Well I would like to tell about that thing which was extremely difficult for me to use at first and later I became pretty comfortable. Describe an irritating experience you recently had. This IELTS cue card asks about a product or something you bought which you are happypleased to have.

Describe something you liked very much which you bought. A dress you wore on a special occasion. With Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban being held responsible many of Middle-Eastern descent have been.

They keep my feet stable irrespective of the high heel and provides support to the aching back. Maybe you bought a. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.

It was the set of contact lenses. You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutesYou have one minute to think about what you are going to say. I personally love them.

Fail to support or help someone as they expected With reference to expression. Describe something you have recently bought and felt happy about. Why were you not happy with it.

I use it over my pair of rugged denims dresses and several jumpsuits. You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. Family love and true friends.

When did you buy it. I had my eye on it for a few years and finally took the plunge. How much it has cost you.

IELTS Cue Card -. Even after the repair work you were not happy about it and later you decided to sell it no matter what was the price and buy a better one. CUE CARD Describe an occasion when the vehicle you were traveling in broke down.

You can talk about anything you have bought and why it makes you happy pleased to have it. This cue card is related to. In this article IELTS Game will add number 93 IELTS cue card sample on the series of IELTS cue card 2020 topics with band 90 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.

I am not a compulsive shopper and always like to research a lot on the internet before buying any good. And explain why youve bought it and how you use it. Why you have bought it.

IELTS CUE CARD Describe an old person you met who has inspired you. I explain it briefly. What is easy for one person may be very difficult for the other Some people find cooking difficult whereas others find knitting difficult.

IELTS CUE CARD Describe your favorite movie. Model Answers and follow up questions to Describe a thing you bought and you are happy about IELTS cue card. This question would of course appear in part 2 of the test and you would need to read the cue card carefully to know what you must do.

You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. Approximately six months ago I had bought a second-hand computer from my friend Preet. But today I would like to talk about buying a product which really made me happy.


Describe Something You Bought But You Were Not Happy With Ielts Cue Card Vertex English Cue Cards Ielts Slang English


Ohh Deer Cards Stationery On Instagram Yessssss Harry Styles Ftw Jadehollydesign Harry Styles Quotes 1d Quotes Happy Quotes


Speaking Card Holiday


Pin On Clases De Ingles

No comments for "Describe Something You Bought but You Were Not Happy With"